Pond Contractor Services
Do you want to transform that dry patch in your garden? Are you looking for some ideas?
Is your pond as dull as ditch water? Are you looking for pond maintenance services near me?
Or perhaps your fish pond is just not holding water any more? So your looking for fish pond services!
Any Pond Limited has all the pond services you can think of and all the expertise to handle your pond and water feature installations from top to toe.
Please bear in mind that…
Any Pond Limited is not just a ‘build and run’ pond contractor, we provide pond maintenance services to
We want your pond of water feature installation to give you years of pleasure. So, we offer a full range of pond contractor services that you would expect. We want to help you Dream, Plan and Enjoy your pond or water feature.
Has someone else built your pond or water feature? No Problem. Any Pond Limited will be pleased to maintain it.
Our fish pond services are designed to keep your fish in tip top condition, this is including sparkling clear water, so you can be happy watching and feeding your pond fish. We only use safe, pond cleaning products such as our own special beneficial bacteria.
Our pond contractor services include:
- 100% fish safe pond cleaning and maintenance
- the best water chemistry, testing and improvement for un filtered fish and wildlife ponds
- expert waterfall repair work, pond filter and bottom drain cleaning
- plant husbandry and algae removal
- pond cleaning products
Any Pond Limited recommends a minimum of one pond service per annum, alongside a regular maintenance regime for best results and trouble-free pond keeping.
Why does your pond need cleaning, servicing, and maintenance?
Structure: The water level of the pond does not become significantly reduced. This lessens the chances of in-falling (collapsing) of the pond edges and drying out of marginal plants.
Habitat: A clean pond keeps its inhabitants thriving.
Appearance: Pond cleaning will keep your pond looking its best.
How does my pond get dirty?
Over time, any body of water will collect organic and inorganic waste. This happens in a variety of ways.
- It’s amazing on how much moving water will improve the surrounding air.
The moving water will filter the air of dust, pollen, leaves and even gasses. Of course, all this is then in the pond.
- Wind-blown particles such as plant debris such as leaves can find their way into your water installation. Algal spores also arrive as the water helps them grow.
- Water plants are an integral part of many ponds, but their summer growth can often end up fouling the pond if it is not removed before the winter die-back.
- Over-feeding fish is a common problem. Cheap fish food may have a low conversion ratio, leading to increased waste. If the filtration system is not capable of handling the amount of fish waste generated, then over time detritus will accumulate. This is particularly common in koi ponds where the fish grow rapidly but the filters remain the same size.
- Whilst miniature ducks may seem to be the perfect compliment to your pond, please bear in mind that one duck can generate as much as 20 times as much waste as the same weight of fish! Ducks will often also introduce large amounts of detritus and waste from the sides of the pond and deposit it into the water.
That’s why every season has its specific maintenance jobs to keep your water installation in tip-top condition.